The SarapiquiS Rainforest Lodge supports the Landscape Foundation Belgium.
Collaboration between Landscape Foundation Belgium and SarapiquiS Rainforest Lodge focuses on the design and development of joint projects:
• Indigenous Cultural Museum
• Botanical Garden Chester's Field
• Alma Ata Archaeological Park
• Scientific studies in anthropology
• Consulting Certification for Sustainable Tourism
SarapiquiS Rainforest Lodge and Landscape Foundation Belgium, an example of cooperation between a non-for-profit organization and a commercial business.
The Landscape Foundation Belgium is a registered non-for-profit organization.
If you are interested in a donation to support the work that the organization is doing, please contact the following person:
Landscape Foundation Belgium
Lic. Claudia Ortega
+506 2761 1422